advice/advise

 advice/advise

advice advise
Advise is a verb; advice is a noun naming that which an adviser gives.
  • I advise you to take that job.
  • Whom should I ask for advice?
Extra Examples:
  • The best advice I can give you is to try to relax.
  • I decided to follow your advice and take a vacation.
  • This is the advice received from Acas.
  • We need the advice of a qualified actuary using the projected unit method.
  • Howie, I can't tell you what to do; only give you advice and try to look at the options logically.

  • I couldn't think of a logical way to advise Detective Jackson.
  • He'll advise you and help you in ways I can't.
  • My queen, I feel I must advise you.
  • It was stupid to eat something from the woods without having someone to advise her.
  • Therefore I advise him to consider of it and settle his affairs in time."
Comments



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-